What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Leftover parts

Barneybc12d

Well Known Member
I just finished the fuselage, and have a few leftovers. How about you guys?

F-01494AB
F-01474A
F-01449B not listed in parts index
F-01484A "
F-01446B "

2hdbc61.jpg

Parts

I had the same leftovers except the 1484A's. I guess your build will be a little lighter than mine:)

The C-01449B was not intended to ship in the fuselage kit, so you will get another set of (fully formed) parts in the finish kit.

The F-01484A are cover plates for blocking off the openings for the boarding steps, if they are not installed.

The F-1416B is a Control Column Shim which I believe is used on an as needed basis but I will check.

F-01494AB is a stand off doubler.... I will look into details of that one.

F-01474A is a stiffener angle...... I will look into that one also.

The C-01449B was not intended to ship in the fuselage kit, so you will get another set of (fully formed) parts in the finish kit.

The F-01484A are cover plates for blocking off the openings for the boarding steps, if they are not installed.

The F-1416B is a Control Column Shim which I believe is used on an as needed basis but I will check.

F-01494AB is a stand off doubler.... I will look into details of that one.

F-01474A is a stiffener angle...... I will look into that one also.

F-01494AB is a stand off doubler....

F-01474A is a stiffener angle......
These two were supposed to ship in the avionics and finish kits. All others are as previously described.

Did you end up with any excess hardware?

Been there done that

Had a bunch of little parts left over then realized that I had already scratch built them off the prints not knowing they were already made and part of the kit.:rolleyes:

F-01494AB is a stand off doubler....

F-01474A is a stiffener angle......
These two were supposed to ship in the avionics and finish kits. All others are as previously described.

Did you end up with any excess hardware?

Thanks for the reply Scott.
I intermingled kit hardware with previous inventory so I can't give you a definitive answer. More than once I reminded myself not to drop a fastener because the parts bin was empty.

Back