What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Badlands 2015 Photos

curtis

Well Known Member
Here are a few photos from my trip to this years fly in. After getting home I noticed that I did not have any pictures of the people that came to the fly in, only the aircraft on the ramp and some scenery just to the east of the HSR airport.

Image%2016_zpssv1d5km0.jpg

Image%2014_zpshz3nxmks.jpg

Image%2011_zpsechfehby.jpg

Image%2013_zpsoqwmazgl.jpg

Image%2018_zpspvfi7f9f.jpg

Image%2017_zpsgmmdjwks.jpg

Image%206_zpsdvacbiln.jpg

DSCN1494_zpsbiave3bs.jpg

DSCN1485_zpsh92dz8mb.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks

Nice pictures. Great time was had by all. Larry ordered up perfect weather, great food and refreshments. He mixed up the agenda a bit to take in some more of the great spots in the Hills. Thanks to all who planned and supported the weekend.

Pics - Part I

Those of us that arrived Thursday went on a bus tour of the Black Hills Friday morning which included the Mt Rushmore Monument.

DSC_0893.JPG

--
DSC_0895.JPG

--
DSC_0898.JPG

--
DSC_0899.JPG

--
Prime candidate for a "caption contest".
DSC_0901.JPG

--
DSC_0902.JPG

--
DSC_0912.JPG

--
DSC_0930.JPG

--
I didn't have accurate distance so I kept a very conservative distance away from the Mt Rushmore.
DSC_0941.JPG

--
The Crazy Horse Memorial that's just up the way from Mt Rushmore.
DSC_0942.JPG

Pics - Part II

The Black Hills
DSC_0944.JPG

--
Devil's Tower - After seeing this,I had an urge to eat some mashed potatoes. ;)
DSC_0948.JPG

--
A portion of the Badlands National Park
DSC_0951.JPG

--
On the flight back home, I just couldn't figure this one out. Combine Tractor Training gone wrong, or what?
DSC_0957.JPG

I've experienced the badlands, Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Black hills, Devils Tower, etc. on my Harley and from the air is on my bucket list.

Back