I can tell you that I did not have an easy time with getting this to work, but in the end I did get good, not perfect results. I used duct tape to hold the two edges together until I could get some clecoes installed. Start by taping it just to get it close. As you add more pieces of tape you'll be able to get it closer to where you need it to be. Eventually you'll be able to start installing the clecoes. Once you get a few in just keep working down the length, squeeze the edges and then install a cleco.
The first leading edge that I did was not as nice as the second, but that seems to be this whole project goes.
2020 Donation Paid
Titan IOX-370, Dual PMAGs, 9.6:1 Pistons, FM-150
RV-7 Fuselage in progress
* Cabin Interior - In progress
RV-7 SB Wings
* Both Wings fully skinned
* Fuel Tanks Complete - No leaks finally
* Ailerons Complete
* Flaps Complete
RV-7 Empennage - Complete (a little fiberglass work left)
Vans Training Kit # 2 - Complete
RV-7 Preview Plans
Vans Training Kit #1 - Complete
EAA Sheet Metal Class - Complete