What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-10 Ruger

RugerRV-10

I'm New Here
Hello to all!

First off I wanted to say thank you for the wealth of knowledge and information available on this forum. It has truly been a guiding factor in taking the RV plunge and a source of calm every time I come across an issue or problem during the build, and I am sure it will continue to be.

Figured it was time to come out of hiding and say hello. Ruger (my dog) and I are building an RV-10 (yeah, he's not very helpful). After 4 weeks of building, I am making slow but steady progress.

I'm also cataloguing the build with time lapse video for future builders that come across the site (http://rugerrv10.blogspot.com/), and it is available for any to see.

Cheers to all!, -M

Welcome to vaf!!!!
My dog, Chance, (golden retriever) is a big help on my project. He is my quality assurance dept. he watches my every move intensely. Happy building

Brd

Welcome

Welcome Ruger, Looking good so far. I have many fond memories of that area. '90-'93 with the World's leading MiG Killers, and '03-'05 with Red Section that ended with a really neat shadow box.

Enjoy

Tom

Looking great!

About half the comments I get about my timelapse vids are people saying how cute the dog is, but like Ruger, Sawyer isn't very helpful either!

Keep up with the videos!

Back