What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GMA 245 Blinking

Kentsrv7a

Well Known Member
I recently loaded up the latest G3X software, 8.30 and flew it without any issues. Sunday I flew a long cross country and had the GMA 245 blink off at random times. It lit up all the lights and then quickly reset back to normal. This cycle lasted maybe a sec or two. I observed this at least 5 times over the 2.5 hour flight. I am seeing first if this is an issue anyone else is having before I start searching for some loose power or ground connections.

I recently loaded up the latest G3X software, 8.30 and flew it without any issues. Sunday I flew a long cross country and had the GMA 245 blink off at random times. It lit up all the lights and then quickly reset back to normal. This cycle lasted maybe a sec or two. I observed this at least 5 times over the 2.5 hour flight. I am seeing first if this is an issue anyone else is having before I start searching for some loose power or ground connections.
Hello Kent,

The G3X Touch V8.30 update included new V2.60 software for your GMA 245 to retain compatibility.

If your GMA 245 is connected to the CAN bus, it should have updated automatically.

Feel free to send us an email if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Steve

Back