What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Synergy Air kudos

Eric P

I recently purchased an RV-10 empennage kit which was being held by Synergy Air for the previous owner. Upon shipment of the kit to me, and completion of my inventory, I found a couple of parts issues which needed addressing.

I contacted Synergy, they gracefully discussed the issues with me. They then ordered and shipped the replacement parts without any cost to me. Since they were not the actual owner of the kit, they really didn’t have any direct relationship with me, however, stepping up and insuring my kit was complete showed me that they are truly interested in assisting their customers as well as he RV community as well.

As I move into this build and having dealt with a couple of the RV support companies so far, I look forward to doing business with more organizations with such positive attitudes.

Agreed!

The attitude and professionalism of the folks at Synergy Air is phenomenal. I built an RV-10 empennage and fuselage with them a few years ago in Oregon. I then completed a partially built RV-7A kit with them that became a multiple award winner at OSH and SnF.

I was so impressed with Synergy Air that I partnered with them two years ago to open Synergy Air South outside Atlanta. Although I am no longer a business partner, I continue to be an extremely satisfied customer completing the RV-10 I started in Oregon.

Are they perfect? Of course not, but if something isn’t right - they will work very hard to make it right. As the OP stated, the issue they remedied wasn’t even their fault. That speaks volumes in my book.

I think you would be hard pressed to find a better build assist facility than Synergy Air or Synergy Air South.

Back