- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 05-20-2021, 06:48 PM

Default Rotax 912iS Sport Limited Edition

Opened my Rotax engine crate today as part of doing the inventory and I saw that the valve covers were red. I was expecting them to be green. Then as I dug down in the crate I found a folder saying the engine was # 97 of 200 original Rotax 100 Years Limited edition engines. Anyone else gotten one of these? Included in the crate were three boxes with oil filters and there was already one attached to the engine. Didn't know it came with spares. Ok, so I figured out the oil filters are part of the Service Kits that come with the engine. Now if I can only figure out how to register the thing. Wanting to know the diameter of the prop in millimeters?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210520_204353.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	11819  
N488ZC reserved

Last edited by rileyspoon : 05-20-2021 at 07:12 PM.
Old 05-20-2021, 07:00 PM

Cool.
12iS SLSA #5
Salt Lake Int'l

Last edited by jrtens : 05-20-2021 at 07:02 PM.
Old 05-20-2021, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyspoon View Post
Opened my Rotax engine crate today as part of doing the inventory and I saw that the valve covers were red. I was expecting them to be green. Then as I dug down in the crate I found a folder saying the engine was # 97 of 200 original Rotax 100 Years Limited edition engines. Anyone else gotten one of these? Included in the crate were three boxes with oil filters and there was already one attached to the engine. Didn't know it came with spares. Ok, so I figured out the oil filters are part of the Service Kits that come with the engine. Now if I can only figure out how to register the thing. Wanting to know the diameter of the prop in millimeters?
Thatís cool. Just out of curiosity when did you order your power plant kit. I ordered end of February and curious how long they are taking. I have not gotten a crate date yet.

Thanks
Old 05-21-2021, 08:57 AM

Eagle's Nest Wisconsin received 94 out-of 200.