What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun n' Fun

steve wyman

Well Known Member
I'm going to Sun n' Fun with a buddy next week. I thought I'd sound out the RV-12 group, and see if anyone else is planning on going. My cell phone number is 303-506-6099, if you'd like to hook up with me at the show. Steve

Steve,

Will not be going so take a lot of pictures of the RV-12 and put them up on Picassa when you get back home. Will be interesting to find out if Van's has installed any of the RV-12 accessories. Wish I was going!

I will be going. Hooking up with and meeting some of you on this forum would be cool. I am not taking any time off work, so I will most likely be there evenings and the weekend. I live and work just minutes from Lakeland Linder, if anyone needs any help from someone local. Cell, 863-944-2186

RV-12 Gathering

I will be there Sunday thur Saturday Camping in the volunteer area. I would enjoy popping a top with RV-12 Group.
Gerry
Repeat Builder
Rv-12, N6GC, Finish Kit
CUB, NC88583

BBQ

I'll be at Van's BBQ dinner Friday evening, April 24th. Any other RV-12 builder's planning to attend that dinner? I hope to be there another day also ... just not sure which additional day.

I'll be at Van's BBQ dinner Friday evening, April 24th. Any other RV-12 builder's planning to attend that dinner? I hope to be there another day also ... just not sure which additional day.

I may go if tickets hold out. Did you get a ticket in advance?

Be there 22nd, 23rd

Flying through on my way with Rosie and the gang to Little Caymans. My cell phone is 661-400-1826 would love to hook up. I'll see Martin and Claudia there!!!!

Mercedes
RV-6A

Back