- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 04-13-2021, 08:18 PM

Default RV-10 Partnership @ KFFC

Located south of Atlanta, between Newnan and Peachtree City. I'm second-guessing my RV-10 build schedule, and am considering taking on a partner, If you are interested in partnering on the 10, the empennage is complete, I'm getting ready to start the wings, and all the kits are ordered. In other words, if you live in this area, but are discouraged by the factory timeline and/or the cost, you should give me a call.
Additionally, if you have a 4 or 7/7A that you'd like to partner on, even better. My end goal would be to be a partner on two aircraft - a 4-seat x/c machine and a 2-seat aerobatic aircraft. I'm considering all options. Please contact me if you'd like to discuss any or all of these options.
Old 04-17-2021, 07:03 AM

I wish you were in central Illinois. We have very similar or identical goals. Iím currently in your back yard at Synergy south Newnan GA finishing my tail next week. Also shopping for a 6/7/14 to play with while completing the 10 Build. And it would certainly go smoother with the right partner.