What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair contact

SuperCubDriver

Well Known Member
Are there some readers out there possibly from the UK who has other contact details for Andair than their e-mail and telephone number on their website.
I am having issues getting my order which I payed two months ago. Recently the e-mails went silent and on the phone I was told twice the items will be shipped at a given day which never happened. This upsets me, not the delay. Same thing happened with my Grove gear and now this!

Unfortunately it's a pretty common theme with Andair. They seem at times (esp this time of year) to be understaffed.
If you can call and speak directly to Felicity, you may have some luck.

Andair

Hi

I saw Andy only two weeks ago at an aviation event. Email me with what you have delayed and I will see if I can find out what is happening for you.

Andy is a great guy and someone I trust there are very few people on that list.

You problems with Grove have nothing to do with Andair. Shipping either way across the pond does not always run smooth. I am still waiting for something I ordered from the states which is almost a month past its delivery date.

Back