What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kent Gordon #?

Highly Recommended

I did my transition training with Kent back in June. He was arriving from a flight (his other job) about the same time I showed up at KATL, so I caught a ride with him back to GA04, and within minutes we were in his RV-6. After an extensive checkout and a great lunch at a local Mexican restaurant, he delivered me back to KATL with the confidence I needed for the first flight in the RV-7. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking transition training prior to their first flight. YMMV, If you're not already a tail-dragger pilot, it might take a few more lunches, not necessarily all Mexican :)

I did my transition training with Kent back in June. He was arriving from a flight (his other job) about the same time I showed up at KATL, so I caught a ride with him back to GA04, and within minutes we were in his RV-6. After an extensive checkout and a great lunch at a local Mexican restaurant, he delivered me back to KATL with the confidence I needed for the first flight in the RV-7. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking transition training prior to their first flight. YMMV, If you're not already a tail-dragger pilot, it might take a few more lunches, not necessarily all Mexican :)

Sounds like my experience. He helped me ferry mine back from AZ and we had to get him back to GA04 before his flight (with him driving) left ATL and before a prez tfr. It was a good race against time!

Back