What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH '13 Specials list?

Sig600

Well Known Member
I haven't seen one yet... I was hoping we could get a list of deals running during OSH this year.

Whirlwind or Classic Aero, you guys listening?! :D

Yup.....how about Oregon Aero, Vertical Power, AFS, Dynon......come on guys.....some of us are having OSH-withdrawals. :p

GoPro has a deal on the Hero3 Black.

It's still the normal $399, but they are also including a TouchLCD BackPak, a memory card, and some additional mounts. It's a pretty good deal if you're in the market anyways.

I haven't seen one yet... I was hoping we could get a list of deals running during OSH this year.

Whirlwind or Classic Aero, you guys listening?! :D

Hi Sig,

We are listening :). I try to check out the forums every day (I've read the forums for years, and I'm hoping to start an RV-4 this winter if time and budget allow). I do miss some comments from customers though because I can't read every thread. It's been our policy since we started (2003) to not offer specials or discounts, but instead to offer our best price year round.

I know that show specials are very popular with customers. If we received enough feedback that customers really wanted show specials, we would consider it, but it would require us to change our normal pricing. We are always happy to hear your thoughts and suggestions.

Some businesses operate with large enough profit margins that they can offer discounts when they decide it's appropriate. There is nothing wrong with that. We just don't currently price our products that way. We can't lower our normal prices, and still maintain the margin we need to operate our business. To see exactly how our pricing works, click here.

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Luke......I don't think you are allowed to build a -4 unless you offer an interior for a -4. :D Just kidding......maybe once you build one, the -4 will be added to your list of offerings?

Haha! You may have a valid point there.

EFII Oshkosh 2013 Special

EFII_logo_small.jpg

We have posted an Osh 2013 special.
Just go to our home page: www.flyefii.com

Robert Paisley

GoPro has a deal on the Hero3 Black.

It's still the normal $399, but they are also including a TouchLCD BackPak, a memory card, and some additional mounts. It's a pretty good deal if you're in the market anyways.

I'm interested in getting this GoPro deal if anyone at OSH can get me in touch with them. I could have them call me or I call them, or give GoPRO my CC info for shipment, or other reasonable safe means. Is anyone flying back from OSH through or to Sacramento area?

Thanks,

(916) 591 two six zero two

Back