What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N946PM First Flight

JohnInReno

Well Known Member
September 6 was the day. The smoke from California eased up for a day and my 7 year quick build 9A finally took flight. Now, phase I starts with a 75NM radius around Fallon, NV. New signature file coming soon...

Congratulations!!!!!

PICTURES PLEASE!!!

I am just starting a 9A tail, so hopefully I will post the same in less than a decade :)

Would love to see a write up on the first flight, and your experience.

Great job John!!

Let's hope that smoke stays clear for your phase 1 and the air races.;)

VERY cool!!!

What an amazing experience that is .... BIGtime congrats to you. Nice to see another 9A join the herd. :D

Congratulations!!

John, congrats on the new fledgling:D

Photos are a requirement, dont you know that....

John, congrats on the accomplishment! As a fellow 9A builder who just completed a 7 year project, well done. Phase 1 is a blast, Phase 2 gets even better.

Have fun, be safe and gather lots of data as you test all aspects of flight during your fly off.

Congratulations John. I finished my project almost 3 years ago to the date, on the eve of the Reno Air Races. It was really hard being grounded a week for the air races lol!

Great job John. If you make a trip over to CXP, look me up. Many RV's on the field here. Would love to see your bird.

Back