What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

wing ordering

Trevor778

Well Known Member
I sent in my wing and fuse order recently but am wondering if there is anything I should be including with the order that's not supplied with the kits.

You will need lots of additional things. You can search for forums for previous threads on this topic.

Off the top of my head, you will need tank sealant, tank test kit, and conduit for the wings. Upgrades could include better fuel caps, capacative sender kits, flop tubes, etc.

No matter what you think you need, you will be making additional orders. :)

You will also need the tie down rings (aren't with the kit), landing lights (if you're going that route, nav/strobe lights, depending on what your putting in your panel, maybe a safeair pitot/static kit, maybe a pitot tube mast, again depending on what you may put in your panel, nav attenae (Bob Archer) in the wingtips, again it's another option.

Cheers,

Don

My Wings and Fus ship next week and it seems like I have been ordering stuff everyday for a week now! My wife is starting to look at me kinda funny :eek:

My Wings and Fus ship next week and it seems like I have been ordering stuff everyday for a week now! My wife is starting to look at me kinda funny :eek:

as long as she is still there to look at you, you're fine. Its when she leaves that you need to step back and re-evaluate! :D

Back