What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VAF: RV-12 Get Together at Oshkosh 2013

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Edited to post the date at the top.

Meeting Date: Tuesday 7/30/2013
Meeting Time: 10:00 am
Meeting Place: Eagles Nest Exhibit

eaglesnest location.jpg

Last edited:
Another option might be in front of the Homebuilt Hangar. Dick VG got us a place to display our 12s there on the grassy area just south of the front of the HH and both the Teen Flight 12 and two of the Eagle's Nest 12s will be parked there. Dick and I have forums Monday at 10 and Thursday at 11:30, if that helps with planning. I think Dick is going to hang out there much of the time, as are the kids building RV-12s.

Bob

Another option might be in front of the Homebuilt Hangar. Dick VG got us a place to display our 12s there on the grassy area just south of the front of the HH and both the Teen Flight 12 and two of the Eagle's Nest 12s will be parked there. Dick and I have forums Monday at 10 and Thursday at 11:30, if that helps with planning. I think Dick is going to hang out there much of the time, as are the kids building RV-12s.

Bob

Bob that is a good idea for a location. Tue morning seams to be the vote so far. I have received about 16 emails with owners information.

Bob check your PM

I got off the phone with Bob today; he talked to Dick VG and offered the Eagles Nest exhibit close to the front of the Homebuilt Hangar. The meeting will be:

Meeting Place: Eagles Nest Exhibit (map will be post later)

I will have lanyards with name tags for everyone attending the RV12 get-together that sends their info to me by July 25th.

I will use Neal?s idea posted earler on the forum "Please wear your nametag to OSH", thttp://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=101808 thanks Neal.

Something like this?
VAF Nametag.jpg
For everyone who has already sent in their info, please send a photo of your plane or build and N-number to put on the name tag.

2 weeks away!

Currently have 22 RV12 owners who have replied with the information for name tags. Anyone planning on attending, send your information, so I can make the name tags and plan for Drinks for the get together.

Meeting Place: Eagles Nest Exhibit (map will be post later)

Send your information to my email address [email protected]

Name
Email address
Cell number
VAF name
City
State
RV12 serial number
RV12 Status
First flight date
Total flight hours
N-Number
Photo of your plane or build for your name tag

Were 2 weeks away - looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back