What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Introducing ?Tsamsiyu?

Unreal...that is one sweet machine. The first thing I thought of when looking at those pictures was..."that airplane has to feel like an extension of your body." Congrats. She's a beaut.

@N363RV: Nope, I have never been in a RV and only once in a tail-dragger. I mostly fly Cessna 172s and haven't really had a chance to try much flying in other aircraft. I am after all only 26 (got my private when I was 19) but I have been in a few interesting aircraft.

In looking at aircraft wistfully dreaming of owning one I have stumbled upon the RVs and they definitely look like the best if one was to go the kit plane route. I'd love to have the chance to try one out if anyone in Maine wants to take me.

@Louise Hose: Thanks for the reply. I'm happy you enjoy the aircraft so much, too often I see wonderful aircraft wasting away on the ground or behind closed hanger doors.

I saw that Paul posted on Dr. Frommer's blog. Did you see the reply back from Dr. Frommer? I know at least one of our members lives very, very close to you. I'm sure he'd love to see the plane in person if given the chance.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us and happy flying.

Back