What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTB Dynafocal type 1 rings

vfrazier

Well Known Member
ACS carries Dynafocal rings for building your own engine mounts, but they have the smaller (1 5/16"?) ID holes for the Lord/Barry mounts to fit into.

I'm looking for someone who makes the same type 1 Dynafocal engine mount rings with 2" ID holes in the mount pads. The Barry mounts that fit these holes are p/n 94011-20... which is what Van's uses for many of the RVs.

So, in other words, where does Van get their Dynafocal rings?

thanks,

If you are just looking for one......

I have one that is off an engine mount that was damaged at the gear leg mounts. The ring is fine. Make offer.

Last edited:
ACS carries Dynafocal rings for building your own engine mounts, but they have the smaller (1 5/16"?) ID holes for the Lord/Barry mounts to fit into.

I'm looking for someone who makes the same type 1 Dynafocal engine mount rings with 2" ID holes in the mount pads. The Barry mounts that fit these holes are p/n 94011-20... which is what Van's uses for many of the RVs.

So, in other words, where does Van get their Dynafocal rings?

thanks,

Hi Vince,

Vans don?t order ?Dynafocal rings? as such. I have been building their dyna cups for them from their stampings and straps that they manufacture or have manufactured, these cups then get distributed to their shop and the shops of their venders who use them in engine mounts van?s orders, the rings are made by the vender or shop where the engine mount is being built, van?s gets engine mounts not rings.

You could call and ask Van?s to sell you Dyna rings, maybe you could work something out but I bet they don?t currently even have a price for just a ring.

Back