What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

W-707 Dimensions after cutting

GilbertRV

Hello,
I've been lurking on here for quite a while but this is my first post. I started building a 7A a couple of months ago and I've recently purchased a second-hand wing kit which has both rear spars mostly assembled and primed. I'm trying to review the plans to make sure every step has been completed before I start working with the ribs. Everything is primed so I can't tell if the w-707 pieces have been cut or not. Looking at the preview plan 38 I can see that 19/32 was supposed to have been removed but I don't know the size of the piece after the materials been removed or the original size. Anyone have the measurements after cutting? I'd rather take care of it now then find out during installation.

Thanks!
Greg

Re: 707 Dimensions

Thanks Arnie. That's exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even think about measuring the drawing and doubling it based on the scale. Another one of those things I still need to grasp to build this thing.

-Greg

Back