What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

West Coast Formation Clinic -Madera Ca 28-30 April

f117fte

This year’s West Coast Formation Clinic 2023 will be on April 28-30, 2023 in Madera, CA KMAE. Applications will be closed by the end of the day on 22 Feb 2023. To apply and/or for additional details, visit the WCFC 2023 website shown below. Open the page and clink on application tab and submit your info.

Like every year we are expecting that we will receive more applicants than we can safely support. The management team will evaluate applications and contact participants as soon as possible after the application period closes.

Please remember that the management team does this for fun and to help the RV-community be safer when performing formation flying. This is NOT our job; please give us time to figure out this complex event. There is a lot that goes into making this a safe event.

Please review all info on the website, even if you have attended previously. Please use the contacts page for any questions.

https://rvformation.com/WCFC2023/

Cougar
[email protected]
831-262-1189

Please add this to the VAF calendar if you want it to get featured on the front page starting 60 days out.

Happy to promote and best,
dr

WCFC Sign Ups close by 22 Feb

Doug,
Sign ups for our West Coast Formation Clinic (WCFC) closes 67 days prior to the event. If possible, would like to see the sign up event window of 3 Feb - 22 Feb highlighted.

Cougar

Thanks for the additional info. I think the forum software calendar preview default is 60 days, but I'll see if I can expand it to 100 or something.
v/r,dr

Doug,
Sign ups for our West Coast Formation Clinic (WCFC) closes 67 days prior to the event. If possible, would like to see the sign up event window of 3 Feb - 22 Feb highlighted.

Cougar

Found it, and changed the calendar preview from 60 days to 100. Any item entered into the VAF Calendar will be displayed on the front page of the forums (down at the bottom) starting 100 days out. I copy/paste these to the front page of VAF a couple times a week when there are entries.

v/r,dr

Thanks for the additional info. I think the forum software calendar preview default is 60 days, but I'll see if I can expand it to 100 or something.
v/r,dr

Back