What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Icom A210 issue

Chappyd

Well Known Member
I'm having a problem with my A210 radio. It is my #2 comm radio, I also have an SL30. Both radios are controlled ( listened to through A PMA 9000ex audio panel. The A210 seems to be working ok, but the volume doesn't increase or decrease when I turn the knob. The little white bar shows up on the display, goes back and forth with adjusting the knob, but the actual volume level in the headset does not change. The Garmin works fine, I can adjust the volume with the left knob, and the volume changes like you would expect. Am I overlooking anything? I'm ready to pull it out and send it in. Again. Last time it was that funky tape like wire connector.

I went through the complete menu of settings, but nothing I did made any difference.

Thanks,

Hi Dave
Try going back to the menu and select HP level. Turn the inner knob all the way to the left and select "AF Gain". This should allow the volumn knob to control HP level.

Paul Danclovic
Jamestown NC
RV-8A N181SB

Last time it was that funky tape like wire connector.

Just so you know, those tape connectors are about a dollar each, and are easy to change. I only screw them up, if installing on a cold winter day.

L.Adamson -- RV6A

Back