There are at least 2 other threads on this topic. I "distilled" the advice and material lists into a worksheet which I'll attempt to clean up and share.
Does AS sell a complete kit now? I bought the 16mm silicone hoses from Pegasus Racing (buy 2 meters total plus the 90 degree bend with 6" legs) and the other black hoses from NAPA (1" and 1/4" as I recall).
My lessons learned:
1) go ahead and remove the intake manifolds on top.
2) remove the muffler and remove the exhaust tubes also.
3) be cautious while loosening the old hoses, cut them gently with a boxcutter or Exacto blade. DO NOT use pliers to grab the hoses at the fittings to loosen them. Risk distorting the round aluminum tubes on the radiator and coolant reservoir.
4) long needle nose pliers will loosen and remove the Constant Tension hose clamps which can all be reused if you don't damage them.
5) Rinse out each hose piece then use soapy water to lube the fittings and hoses to reinstall
6) Rinse out the system with distilled water before filling with Dexcool. Wait a day then check for leaks.
That's all I can remember for now.
As always...don't make it too hard (like I usually do