Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

VAF on Twitter:
@VansAirForceNet

Old 11-10-2022, 07:21 PM

Default SB p18-02-03 anti-servo tab cracks

I realize this is an oldie but goodie service bulletin. We are a Teen build in independence Oregon and received the tail kit as a donation. We are used it to start a teen build project. We sold the aircraft to an individual who is buying the kits as we have needed them which allows us to proceed with the project at no cost to the Chapter.

We are within 3 to 4 months of completing the aircraft and are doing a complete review of all the service bulletins to make sure they’ve been incorporated. Somehow this SB got missed so I ordered the SB package to do the work but they are on back order . I suspect it might be a while before we get the parts.

Does anyone have the parts laying around the shop. We sure could use some help.

thank you
Bruce Patton
HP-18 5596S flying since '83
RV-10 996S flying since 2014, quick build wing and slow build fues., - dual Skyviews with complete system, two radio and not much else. Interior completely finished with Zolatone. CF plenum. 1624 lbs, FLYING after a 21.5 month build.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:23 AM

Hi Bruce

I have that SB kit for the AST. I can send it or you could fly your 10 up to Olympia airport and pick it up! A great excuse to fly!
Old 11-11-2022, 05:51 PM

Thanks to Tony, we will have the parts soon, and he will get the parts I have on back order.

Bruce Patton
HP-18 5596S flying since '83
RV-10 996S flying since 2014, quick build wing and slow build fues., - dual Skyviews with complete system, two radio and not much else. Interior completely finished with Zolatone. CF plenum. 1624 lbs, FLYING after a 21.5 month build.