What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for a document

Denok

Patron
I have seen in the past a document entitled something like "The married dude's guide to building an aircraft". I'm not sure who wrote it or if it is published but I would really like to find it. Does anyone know of this guide.
BTW my RV7 is finished and flying, my wife has not left me and my kids still talk to me. :D . A friend might not be as fortunate. :eek:

It was Dan Checkoway who penned "The Married Dude's Guide to Aircraft Building", prior to his divorce.

The article does not seem to be archived on the web (www.rvproject.com)...

I didnt read it,but..

What I did...1993:Got married, had a child, started an RV-4:),1996-1998:built an airpark home,still building the RV-4:D,2003:Divorce,still building the-4;),2008:Sold airpark house and downsized..still building -4 at new location:),2010:Met dream girl who loves hangar parties, flying, fiddling and tollerates all my "man stuff",finished -4,flew off 40 hrs, and makes it all worth while ! 2013- ?: Happy couple flying all the time..and another build has been mentioned doable after the honeymoon.:D And I cant forget my son who helped the build, and flys also!

Back