What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

West Coast formation flying

M5fly

Well Known Member
Are there any West Coast formation clinics planned this year? Formation flying looks like a blast and I'd love to get started. If nothing is planned, maybe some of the NorCal folks would be willing to introduce me to it?

Are there any West Coast formation clinics planned this year? Formation flying looks like a blast and I'd love to get started. If nothing is planned, maybe some of the NorCal folks would be willing to introduce me to it?

We cancelled the formation clinic this apr due to the virus. My plan is to try and run it in Oct if things start to turn for the better. What airport are you based out of? May be able to get you hooked up with someone before then.

We cancelled the formation clinic this apr due to the virus. My plan is to try and run it in Oct if things start to turn for the better. What airport are you based out of? May be able to get you hooked up with someone before then.

Based in Carson City, NV KCXP and willing to fly a few hours to meet up with someone for a day or two. So basically anything from Portland to Boise to Salt Lake to Vegas and SoCal is fine with me. Sounds like most folks would be in California anyway.

T-34 formation Flying Handbook

The bible for back in the day— good reading and guide for which all Formation groups use as foundation.

Back