What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

May I check out your RV-10 in Houston?

Flier

I'm New Here
Hello, I have flown in a friends RV 7 and loved it. I would like to check out an RV 10 in the Houston area if someone wouldn't mind letting me sit in it and check out their plane. I haven't made up my mind yet on the 7/10, but I think the 10 may be more suited to my needs. Thanks!

Sure! I'm out on a trip at the moment, will be home tonight. If you want to give me a call tomarrow, I'll be home the rest of the month.

Nick

Steve,

We've got 2 RV-10's under construction in the Kingwood area, and another builder (lives in Kingwood) just finished an RV-10 in south Texas. He's got a 2nd one under construction down there too.

Of all the RV-10's up here, mine is the farthest along. I recently removed the cabin top and doors to prep them for interior paint. Then they'll be going back on permanently. The instrument panel should be ready to install in Oct and I'm trying to get all of the glass/paint work completed by the time it arrives so I can get started on the wiring and getting it ready to fly.

You're welcome to stop by anytime to take a look at it. I'll even be nice enough to let you get your hands dirty. :)

Phil

250908_3872775791792_1331137887_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back