What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just passing thru

Cadstat

Well Known Member
Would anyone have an interest in forming a net work of over night stays for those RVers passing through? I have a very nice apartment built for my Mom over the garage and I'm 3 miles from a 12,000 ft runway just before westward pilot are about to cross the rock pile.
S and L,
John

time to update the list!!!!

Hey everyone, with the spring flyin' season upon us ( nearly!) I think it's time to get your dot on the map!
..and by this, I only mean 'formally'.......I've never yet talked to a fellow RV'er who didn't offer to give me a tour of his town, and a place to stay, or keys to the clubhouse!
I'm a little embarrassed that there are only half a dozen 'dots' in Canada...Im sure you'll find that there are a lot of accommodating folks here as well, perhaps some spouses are just a little more particular about getting 100w on the guest towels!?!?!?:D

I just realized that our lower suite is vacant, so I'm gonna post a dot on the travel page, and just act dumb when one of you guys shows up!!!:rolleyes:

2 bedrooms and a Jeep Rubicon available on the east coast near Philadelphia. Never entered info on the RVhotel database but there are a couple of guys in Ireland with an open invitation!

Glenwood Springs - Aspen area

If anyone is coming this way, we are not far from the GWS airport, though that is a tricky airport. Aspen and Rifle airports are both about 30 miles. If we are here, we have room for people and usually a spare SUV to drive around.
PM or rockwoodrv9a at gmail

I've attempted to add 53VG to the RV Hotel list a couple of times but it hasn't appeared yet.

First floor bedroom plus large bunk room with multiple beds for people. Extra space in hangar for plane (tricycles tolerated). Canine passengers welcome. Unpredictable menu :)

Most of The List is cold. I travel extensively and plan well ahead. Nothing could serve better then threads like this. I met so many people and stayed in their houses just putting my future route on VAF and asking for advice where to go.

Back