View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotyoke View Post
Congrats! Out of curiosity, did you communicate with Vans after the crating started to establish the shipping plans? I ask because I'm considering picking up my kit in Oregon instead of getting it shipped, and I'm unsure of the logistics of that.
No, they arranged everything. I didn’t even know it actually shipped until I received a call from the carrier. The new status website doesn’t seem to be up to date. It still indicated crating when it arrived at my door.

I have not had a chance to inventory yet but the packing looked very good. Crate had minor damage (top peeled up on one side) but noted no damage to any internal pieces where crate damage occurred. I did see what appears to be a crease on one of the skins in the bottom of the crate (nowhere near the damage). Will know more when I dig into it.

Happily DONATED for 2021. I meet more than one of the exemptions but feel this site is well worth the donation. Hoping other will follow suit!

Good judgment comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience usually comes from bad judgment.RV14

Last edited by rjm727 : 12-05-2021 at 11:42 AM.