View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 08:20 AM

The second annual VAF ski trip is now history. Snow conditions were great with mild weather and a 7 inch dump of powder mid week. Skiers were Dave Syvertson ( RV 10 builder Houston) Gordon Fowlkes ( RV 10 builder Atlanta) with his Wife Laura and son Jon, John Morgan ( RV 6A driver Atlanta) John's daughter Kimberly and friend Jennifer from Boston. Laura's cousin Deb from North Carolina came along to help with the cooking and all important shopping!
Mike Rettig ( RV 10 builder from Denver ) joined us the first night for dinner and pool then skiing at Breckenridge on Sunday. We also skied at Vail twice, Beaver Creek twice and Copper Mountain.
All said it was a great trip with the rookies skiing the blues with confidence by the end of the trip. More pool shooting and less RV talk this year so we need more RV builders next year. Next years date is the third week of January again so make plans to join us. Nick Ahlen says he is coming back next year, so he says.

John Morgan

PS: I declare myself king of the pool table but I will probably get an argument from Mike and Gordon!
RV6A -SMILIN 1