I can't advise on QB since I built the entire kit one rivet at a time, a process that I really enjoyed. I know Van's is having some CCP virus related delays, and with many new builders. My experience has been that there shipping estimates have been accurate enough for planning purposes and I never waited around with nothing to do waiting on a kit to arrived. I would advise getting the engine on order about a year out from when you plan to mount it. Good luck and have fun with your RV-14 project!
Based at KSUT, Southport, NC
- 1973 PA28-180 (N55087)
- Started Sep19, Aft Fuse complete
- Wings and fuel tanks completed,
- IO390 ordered (Oct20 deliv)
- Hartzell 2-blade composite delivered.
- Currently working on fuselage