What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Brackets-Headset & shoulder Harness

partner14

I had listed these on the Matronics Board, and it was suggested that I should put them out here also.
This is not a money making project. My main idea was to make some brackets for myself and a couple of other local 10 guys.... while taking advantage of my brothers equipment. The next thing I remember was sending these **** things to 25 different states, Canada, and Australia.
The process; Computer designed and layed out using Solid Works. Punched out on a Strippit type machine in groups of 20 or so per blank, rough deburring, run through the brake, and then deburred/polished in a tumbler.
They work perfectly,,, at least in my case, and all the feedback received so far. Price is $12 for one bracket, or $20 for both, including shipping. Any questions feel free to call or email.
Don McDonald
916-801-8402
11460 Elks Circle
Rancho Cordova, Ca 95742

This is a first for me... not simply attaching a picture but posting a web address, so definitely not sure it'll work. If it doesn't work email me at [email protected], and I forward the pics to you.

I guess just highlite the address below, open a new net connection, paste it into the web address and enter, then just click next to see each photo??

http://www1.snapfish.com/slideshow/...5786686182/a=144759303_144759303/t_=144759303

Hey Don!!

Glad to see you made it the "other RV place" I just received these nifty little pieces, highly recommended.

Back