What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tampa builder here

nearby?

I'm in Quincy at 49FD but I have a sister in Myakka City and a brother with a beach house in Clearwater. We visit often. I've been flying my 8 for a little over two years. Maybe I'll look you up my next visit down there.

I'm over.....

in Seminole across the bay. I have a completed and flying RV-7A with a new glass panel. There are quite a few of us around the area. Whereabouts in Tampa are you?

Hi Bill.

I live in NE Tampa near Wesley Chapel. I sold my cardinal RG which I used to base out of Tampa Exec. I'm an EAA member at chapter 175.

Tom

I am currently building a 9a at my place in Clearwater. I also fly a 172 out of TPF. There's at least 1 or 2 RVs there, had my first ride in one from a guy there.

Chris

Might like to come out sometime and see your 9A build if you are open to it. Where are you at in the build?

Anytime; I'm working on the fuel tank for the left wing, and after that I will need some help riveting wing skins! Just send me a PM if you'd like to stop by sometime,

Chris

Thanks everyone. I definitely would like to see some of your airplanes and talk shop a bit especially after my kit arrives.

Back