What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out to Oregon Aero and Flightline Interiors

RV8R_Randy

I'm New Here
First, my intent with this post is not put down any other vendors. Nor am I trying to convince anyone that my choices are somehow "better" than others. We all make our own choices for our own reasons. This is aimed at my transactional experiences. I know others have posted pireps on both vendors, but I feel like my experience is rather unique.

Oh, and this is my first post to VAF. So critiques of the value of my post are welcomed. :D

Monday evening after work, waiting on my doorstep were two boxes containing my upholstered seat cushions and interior.

I have some challenges with my interior. I want to carry passengers from my toddler grandchildren to my 4'-10" wife to my 6'-5" son-in-law. I worked with David and Kyle at Oregon Aero to get a collection of seat cushions and wedges of different thicknesses that allow many different configurations. They were very easy to work with, and I'm very happy with the solutions they provided.

Next, I worked with Abby at Flightline Interiors. Abby was easy to work with and helpful, too. Some of the pieces of the seat solutions were new to Abby, so she had to make new patterns. There was also the added challenge of integrating seat heaters, though I'm pretty sure she'd done that before. The result is that I got exactly what I expected. I'll save the pictures for the announcement of my first flight. :D

Thank you David, Kyle and Abby for a very nice purchasing experience!

Back