What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Heber 36U RON

hydroguy2

Well Known Member
We're flying into Heber for a grandkid fix tomorrow and staying in Kamas until Sunday.
Anyone around there need hangar guest for 1 night? ..or I'll just tie down near the fuel pump like I did last fall.

I think Aurora is going to make a colorful bunny for our Easter hop.:D

36U Hangar

Brian,

I wish I was in town, I still might be able to help. I am in Poland right now. If you need a hangar I can possibly get you in one overnight. It is new hangar #4. Ask OK3 and I will call them to let you in. Hopefully they still have a key. The line guy who can help is Randell if he is working on Saturday. It's two in the morning there right now so I can't text him until later.

It's okay, Sean. Tiedowns are fine. I don't think there is any weather for the next or so.
I just through it out there, in case it was easy.

We're leaving here by 9 be there by 11....if it doesn't start snowing. :eek:

Saw your Aurora on the ramp today

My hangar is full or I would invite you in.

9jhLqE6XNglSV94i6GNXQhQJP9gxZdo1hwxHNxuVAVo

odztXcgptE2kfWdMX_8DpoaWDKmnLEuMtauRb7Kmyck

Last edited:
Yellow airplanes are the best....especially yellow RVs.

The weather is good, so I don't mind the ramp. We were going to leave early so I wondered about frost, but turns out we'll be here until afternoon. Life is good.

Brian, sorry I didn't see your post earlier, just about always have room for a rv. Next time your down for a grandkid fix send me a pm. I was in the "yellow" columbia taxiing out behind you.

Dale

The RV's seem to make the world just a little smaller. :)

I may take you up on it if you're around. For our simple overnights when the weather is good, I don't mind tiedowns, but winter trips or T-storm season might have me looking for shelter.

BTW...that was a very nice looking Columbia you had.

Brian

Back