What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Trutrak announcements?

Davepar

Well Known Member
I thought Trutrak was going to be announcing their EFIS? Anybody at Osh been by their booth?

This is the only post I've seen so far about TTs EFIS:

"Finally, TruTrak's EFIS offering isn't really - they're just doing proof of concept to check public interest. "

In that case, everybody please show no interest. :) We've got a dozen EFIS vendors but only two good autopilot companies. I'd hate to see them ignore their autopilot products.

I was at the TT booth yesterday. Very non traditional strange/original EFIS format they had. I was nice to demo the autopilots though.

check out the advanced systems efis

I agree with Will, TT had a very strange/unique efis, but as usual the AP's are awesome. the new affordable and very nice efis award belongs to
advanced flight systems.

H-m-m-m

Jim Younkin (Tru Trak) is very much a hands on fellow with a lot of development and flight experience, and he is definitely not a "Me too" guy. I saw him at the booth but did not stop to look at the work in process. You can bet he has a reason for the design and it will continue to develop. His mind never rests.

Bob Axsom

Hangar D, Aisle B, Booths 4137 & 4138

They are in the southwest large exhibit hangar. They are in the west side of the next to last aisle on the west side of the hangar. If you have the "Info Guide" (the separate booklet included with the Program) all of the vendor/display locations are given in there.

Bob Axsom

Back