What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

HRII Slider?

Sid Lambert

Well Known Member
Does anyone have any pictures of an HRII slider? Not the F1. I'd love to have an F1 but if they aren't making it I can't build it.

I am going to start a new project next year and If I'm going to build it may as well be a Rocket.

Does anyone have any pictures of an HRII slider? Not the F1. I'd love to have an F1 but if they aren't making it I can't build it.

I am going to start a new project next year and If I'm going to build it may as well be a Rocket.

Sid,
I have quite a few in my wallpaper photo collection, but they're at home and right now I'm at work... :(

Either send me a PM with your email address, or email me at rv8rmoose"at"comcast"dot"net and I'll mail you a good selection.

Regards,

look finished now

Here's a pic with canopy open. Art Chard designed and built

IMG_1179.jpg

Smokey,

Do you remember if the cover the panel is screwed on like the -4 or riveted like the -8? Is the windscreen removable if like the -4?

Vern,

Thanks, I found your site just 2 seconds before your reply.

Still here!

Hey Sid:

I still have some canopy bits around. I can help you with a slider install on your Rocket project - piece o cake!

Carry on!
Mark

Back