What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Apoka X04

PaulR

Well Known Member
My step-daughter lives in the NW Orlando area and my wife would like to go visit on Saturday weekend. Anyone have any experience with X04? That seems to be the closest to where she lives and appears to be pretty easy in and out.

Thinking maybe a stop at Love's Landing either on the way down or back.

Thanks

x04

it is easy in and out...gas is reasonable. landing on 15 it is a right hand pattern. some times is busy with lsa flight training. PM me if you any questions

Convienient airport for NW Orlando. I fly out of Executive and have landed many times at X04 but never had a need to stop in the FBO or by fuel. I do believe they have a FBO that can handle a tie down or hanger. However I would sure call in advance to make sure. I plan on Love's Landing Saturday as well. The RV-9 is not ready yet so it will be in the Citabria. Happy to help with questions.

X04

I've been there several times, usually for a couple of days. They've always pointed me a piece of grass, and I've used my own tiedowns. But... the guy who owns and operates the fuel truck has hangar space available for transients, at least last time I was there.

-jon

Back