What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Virtual Tour: Paul Dye's RV-8

Thanks Doug! It's nice to have a link I can point folks to when they want to see pictures.

I'll add this shot here - something I had done by a local sign shop on the suggestion of Grady at GLO. Since I forgot to tell Grady what I wanted on the canopy until the day before I picked the airplane up (my bad!), he suggested I just have it done by a local sign shop here. The funny part was when I called them, I said "I need some graphics done for an airplane", and they said "Oh, how much". I answered "not big, just maybe 4" by 10" piece with my name". Then she say "Ok, so spell your name, and what's your call sign? I assume you want the name in script, and the call sign in block, right?" I said "OK, so you've done this before....right?"

canopygraphics7fi.jpg

It cost about $20 bucks for the graphics (both sides), and took less than a day to have it done - called them at lunch time, they emailed me a proof, and I picked it up in the middle afternoon.

Paul

Back