What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Golden West----come see the RV-1

Hope to be there

If a lot of things break right, Tsam and I hope to be there Friday and/or Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing THUH ONE again on the left coast! We might have space in the Vans booth to display 'Tsam' if you'd like. It will be right next to THUH ONE... :D

Hey Mike,
Do you know if one should bring tie downs?

It would not hurt to bring them, but if Joe comes through with the idea of putting it next to 1, you will be on pavement. Also, tell them you want to be in show/display area, and you will get pavement. The rest of us get to park out in the weeds.

A couple years ago, there was a wind gust that pushed some planes into each other.

If a lot of things break right, Tsam and I hope to be there Friday and/or Saturday.

Please make sure that Tsam gets REGISTERED for Judging.

If you stop in SoCAL and need ground transportation, I have a vehicle in my hangar ready for you to use.

Thanks Gary, Mike, and Joe

Tsam and I plan to head to Big Bear by way of Carlsbad (NM) tomorrow, where I have to mostly work all week. Might make some trips down the hill for dinner with family and friends. Golden West will only happen if weather is "golden" next weekend for a return to Texas on Saturday or Sunday.

Hadn't thought about judging but I'll talk to Paul. I'm sure Tsam would enjoy hanging out at the Van's booth, but our attendance is so tentative and we would have to leave some time Saturday, so not sure if that's a good idea. Up to you, Joe.

Hope to see some of our California buds next week!

Two more days

Getting this back on top of the list-------only two more days till the show opens.

We will be bringing the RV 1 in today :D

RV-1 now confirmed

The plane has arrived and is now confirmed for this weekend. Drop by and see the plane that started all this crazy passion that we share!

Tomorrow is the start

Golden West starts tomorrow---------dont forget to get the info linked in the first post.

Back