What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-7 QB, Superior IO-360, Dynon D100, AF-2500, EZ-Pilot

rtl_flyer

My build site has 'My RV7 Diary' - showing my build progress, with lots of pictures. Also have 'Construction Information' section, this is grouped by the installation of key parts like : Superior IO-360, Dynon D100, Duckworks Landing Light & Matco Parking brake. Will be adding soon - B&C backup alternator and EZ-Pilot installation pictures.

Address is easy to remember www.gapilot.com - FOR THIS WEEK ONLY - the address goes to 'My big news' page. As I have just moved to my hanger and installed the wings... Obviously very happy about this!!. So hit Home Page when you get there to see the main home page. I will switch this back next week sometime.

Would like to take this opportunity to thank people for the emails I get, I do try and reply to all. Sometimes a little slow as I concentrate on building. Hope to be flying this year - soon maybe? :)

Hope you enjoy the site and it helps other builders - www.gapilot.com

Tim.

Hi Tim,

just found this, very nice website, keep it up.

I've read e erything on the XP install. keep it available since it is a good resource, when I get mine.

Thank you,
Kind Regards
Rudi

Painted now.....

DSC_0006_448.jpg

Back