What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Heads-up On Presidential Tour

Jamie

Well Known Member
This is really more pertinent to flying than building...but....

Just thought I would let everyone know that the President is about to begin 60 day tour around the country pushing social security reform. I don't think they release a strict itenerary for these things due to security concerns, so please be watching NOTAMS. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up so we can all keep our tickets.

Oh yeah, let's please keep it civil and take our political discussions elsewhere. :D

Jamie in Atlanta.

Good call.. We live and fly in Maine, and when the Bush's come to visit their Kennebunkport summer home, there is a moving Notam as they fly north.. pretty neat, as long as you know it's there... :)

Look out for time changes!

When "The Boss" was here in SBN last Friday he was about 40 minutes early. I was advised that he usually is early to almost everything so make sure that you don't cut it too close. ( FWIW I guess the last guy was just the opposite.) At least thats what the nice man in a suit with the earpiece and big bulge on his hip told me while we were waiting for him. It probably helped that his next stop was the ranch...

By the way, My first post (on this forum at least) and I am going to be getting my 9A emp in about 3 weeks!

Back