What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Florida visit

Ivan Kristensen

Well Known Member
I will be in Central Florida in my -10 over the weekend of Dec. 3rd and wondering if there are any fly-ins or gaterings of RV's in central/South Florida area.

I will check in here or can be contacted at ivankris10 at gmail dot com

Thx.

Ivan Kristensen

lopresti at sebastian will be on saturday the 3rd. usually some RVs there. email sent.

For what it's worth...

I'll likely be there (LoPresti) with friends from KZPH.

If you make it, look for the red and white RV-9A. Love to chat about RV's and RC models.

LoPresti

I have now arrived in Florida after a great flight down from Canada. Except for the nasty headwinds the weather was excellent and smooth all the way. we are currently in Ocala, planning Fort Meyers later this week and then Vero Beach next weekend.
I will do my best to be in Sebastien for the LoPresti thing.

Ivan Kristensen

come on over to sebring on wed morning if you are a early riser. 8am, dont be late. 123.15 inbound.
watch

Ivan -
You parked next to my 9A at Sebastian on Saturday.
Sorry I missed you. Turbo and I were hanging around to see if you came out to the flight line but I ran out of time to get back to the other side of the state.

twoplanes-1.jpg
Photo by Ryan Dean

Kind of a Big Brother/Little Brother shot eh? Your 10 is beautiful!

Last edited:
Mary and I just got back from lunch with Ivan at McCharacters restaurant at the New Smyrna Beach airport. I can report that Ivan's airplane is a stunner! Absolutely beautiful with meticulous attention to detail.

Sebastien visit.

Thanks guys for the nice comments, Yes isn't it amazing how similar they look. Obviously we have similar tastes in paint schemes.

I haven't been to this forum since my trip to Florida so I hadn't seen the picture, they sure do look good together.

It is my hope that my wife and I will purchase a winter home in Florida in the next 12 months. If we do then I will bring my airplane down with me for the winter months and participate in some of the many fly-ins and RV get-togethers.

Ivan Kristensen

Back