What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

brick

Hi everyone!! My name is Ken and am building an RV7A. Empenage finished working on wings. I reside in Cambridge and fly out of Waterloo Wellington airport. No questions to ask yet just letting you know there is another RV builder in Canada.

Well since Sharkey is probably out drinking beer and running for president I'll say it. WELCOME TO VAF.

another one bites the bullet!

Welcome Ken!
...nice to have you on board...must be nice to be within 'easy' reach of Aircraft Spruce; us westerners have a bit more fun getting parts when those unavoidable 'oops' happen.
Enjoy the build, keep us 'posted' eh!!? :)

Welcome! I'm not much help on building issues (bought mine, and only a couple of months ago at that), but glad to have another Canuck aboard.

Welcome

Welcome to VAF, nice to meet another builder. Good luck and happy building. Shoot any questions here and they will get answered.!!!!

bird

Welcome to VAF. This is a smart place to gather information and get help. It has never let me down. Thanks everybody.
Ron

Welcome!

There's lots to learn from this forum and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Enjoy your build! :)

Cheers,

Welcome Ken!
...nice to have you on board...must be nice to be within 'easy' reach of Aircraft Spruce; us westerners have a bit more fun getting parts when those unavoidable 'oops' happen.
Enjoy the build, keep us 'posted' eh!!? :)

Yes aircraft spruce has come in handy!

Welcome! I'm not much help on building issues (bought mine, and only a couple of months ago at that), but glad to have another Canuck aboard.

Thanks Gerry!! The only problem with building an RV is a persons occupation or business gets in the way of the building process!

Welcome

Welcome to VAF ! I'm in the same boat of you. I build a RV7 and I just start on the wing... Tail, aileron and flap are done ! This website are a tool as just important than a pneumatic squeezer ! Not mandatory but a tremendous help !!! ;)

Hi everyone!! My name is Ken and am building an RV7A. Empenage finished working on wings. I reside in Cambridge and fly out of Waterloo Wellington airport. No questions to ask yet just letting you know there is another RV builder in Canada.

Welcome Ken,
I am sure you are already aware of the vast knowledge you haven the field there. I come down often for lunch with Wayne Haddath. If ya see my camo grey 7, come say hi. Also, if you have any questions or need a hand, I'm only a 20 minute flight away.

Welcome Ken! I grew up in Waterloo and my very first flight as a passenger in a small plane was at Waterloo Wellington. I don't know if this builder and plane are still in your area but if he is, I bet he would be a great resource.

http://www.iwantarocket.com/rv6/

All best and welcome again!

Jeremy Constant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back