What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

WTR: Hangar space (SoCal)

DeltaSierra

Well Known Member
I am moving and would like to hangar my RV-3 in the southern California area preferably at one of the following airports: Corona, French Valley, Chino or Hemet.
If you are looking for someone to share a hangar with or otherwise have hangar space for a -3, I would like to talk to you. Please reply at one of the following contacts.
Dave
cell 510 284 9995
or, [email protected]

I was looking at hangars 2 or 3 months ago. I was told that there is lots of hangar space at Corona. That is one place that I do not want to go due to several floods in less than a year.

There is a Port-a-Port that I looked at at CNO but no electricity. Larger hangars are available at CNO if you can find others to share with. They were all too big for my needs.

If you want to go farther north, Bracket has hangars and so does Cable that are empty.

Hangar space

Thanks? for the advice Gary. I'm aware of Corona's problems and empty hangars but hoping I could share the cost with someone. Maybe I'll rent and be the one advertising to share.
Dave

Back