What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kelso, Washington RVrs

Larco

Well Known Member
We are coming to KKLS for the month of August, leaving the heat of AZ :) to visiting the area and family. If anyone that is based there would respond to this post I would appreciate it. Just looking for airport and hanger info if there is any available. Not a free one, willing to pay our way and wanting to meet some local RVrs. Thanks, Larry Schneider

RV'rs in Kelso

Hi Larry, this is George Ford. We have a great EAA club here in Kelso that will welcome you with many member being RV owners including myself. (RV4 N83SB) (there maybe a total of 5 or six on the field) Check out EAA1111.org. I know the club Hangar has some space at this time. Keep in touch here on the forum, or send me PM's as to your arrival. I'll mention your request at the club meeting this Thursday evening. We will do everything we can for you.
Best, George
p.s. The FBO on the field here is just excellent! The managers name is Denny and he is really helpful too.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Last edited:
In the Future......

I am building a RV6 and when its done I will be coming up your way.

It will be a while before I am done. My wife and I have property near Castle Rock.

I look forward to someday making it by RV6 instead of the 15 hour drive;)

Back