What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar space available KJYO

Gregmarlow

Well Known Member
Hello,

I have been on the KJYO (Leesburg) waiting list for a hangar for a long long time, and finally, my name was called yesterday. I am sharing a hangar now at HEF, and it's been great, but JYO is better for me, commute wise. I'd like to take the hangar at JYO, but a) its a little pricey, and b) I think I'll be getting transferred out at the end of the summer.

Any one need space at Leesburg, that we can initially share, and then if I get transferred out, you and I can find another "roommate" or I will continue to pay my share until we do.

It's 42x42 x14, a T hangar. Park your car in the hangar when gone, electric door. Rent would be $275 for each of us. I will be there about 50% of the time, as I commute into the area for work in my 9A. I think we could get any highwing in there with my plane, and probably any RV.

I have to move fast on this, and let them know, otherwise I may have to pass. Move in May 1st.

Thanks.

Back