PDA

View Full Version : Pilots of Faith

Randy Means
03-02-2011, 12:03 PM
The Catholic Pilots Association of America, CPAA , a IRS recoqnized Charity, is in the initial process of developing a national pilot data base to assist the Pilots of Faith Ministry to transport family members of dying hospice patients to their families members location. I will be paying for a classified ad on vansairforce.net soon. For futher information please email me catholicpilots@yahoo.com.

Randy Means
N595RV
RV 10

[ed. Your money is no good here!!!! I am happy to help promote that for FREE...forever. dr]

Randy Means
06-27-2011, 06:06 PM
Catholic Pilots Assoc. Is hosting the annual Blessing of the Fleet on July 31' 2011 at Merritt Island Florida, KCOI. Following the Blessings by Bishop John Noonan there will be a ice cream social and open house for Brevard Aviators Association. I would love to see more RVs for our Annual Blessings and Ice Cream Social. The rite of Blessings begins at 2:00 pm for all aircraft and pilots.
Please RSVP at Catholicpilots@yahoo.com
Randy Means
CPAA
RV10- N595RV 100 plus hours slow built

pierre smith
06-28-2011, 05:07 AM
...Are Methodist pilots allowed? How 'bout non-denominational?

Thanks,

Randy Means
06-29-2011, 09:18 AM
The blessing comes from God and rumor has it he is non-Denominational. Most of our volunteer pilots are from other faiths.

Randy Means
N595RV

pierre smith
06-29-2011, 01:43 PM
......rumor has it He is non-Denominational. Most of our volunteer pilots are from other faiths.

Randy Means
N595RV

Great! I wasn't being sarcastic, just being sure....I capitalized the "He" for you. Might just see you there but it's right after Osh.

Best,

smokyray
06-30-2011, 01:37 PM
Randy,
Thanks for what you are doing!

Smokey

I too have a wonderful organization I am blessed to volunteer with. We support Flying Mission organizations world wide. Any and all support and prayers are always appreciated.

www.iamanet.org

Steve Ashby
07-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Guys,
I for one appreciate your ecumenical stance. I once saw the greatest message on a tshirt:

IF GOD IS YOUR FATHER, THEN I AM YOUR BROTHER

So many of you guys have been brothers to me during the difficult times. It is nice to know that we all have such a great Dad.

pierre smith
07-01-2011, 04:16 AM
Speaking of which.....how's everything going?

I miss your occasional posting and humor:)

Best,