What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for Pre-buy insp in Sandpoint ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVZoomie

Hello all,

I just moved to Spokane, WA and located a -8 for sale out of Sandpoint, ID. The plane is for sale by the owner's A&P but I would like a second look and so would the bank. Could anyone recommend someone in the local area to come take a look? I guess I could also try to bribe someone to fly out of Oregon and take a peek. Also, I found the FAQ and tried to download a good pre buy inspection guide but it seems the link is broken. Does anyone have one handy? Lastly, I've been trying to price a new canopy as the current one has several stop drilled cracks that I would like to eventually replace, anyone have a ballpark? As always, thanks for the info.

aren't Todds Canopies a little thicker

If that is the case, And the windscreen is from Vans, you might have a compatability issue to overcome, the windscreen being thinner than the slider.

Randy

Mark, Mike is being a little modest.

Zoomie,

I live in Spokane and know a bit about RV's. Give me a call.

Mike Robertson
(509) 998-1793

He know a lot about RV's.

Mike, I can't beleive that this is only your 5th post on VAF.

Kent

Thanks for all the replies! Didn't know I was so fortunate to live near so many Rv'ers. Looking forward to going and taking a look at it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back