What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ACS phone number

Ron B.

Well Known Member
I have been happy with Aircraft Spruce Canada and they were always easy to contact. Now they have a toll free number and it's useless to me. Do they still have a secret number that one can call and get someone to answer? The toll free number is a computer and it says that someone will call you back. The question is , is that someone that you left a message for on vacation for two weeks. If someone answered the phone and you asked for Dave, perhaps that someone could tell you that Dave is gone for two weeks.
To me an answering machine is for when no one is there like on Sunday. The machine can then tell you that it's Sunday and we are closed. Myself I would rather no answer when I call, than an answering machine and no return call.
Anyone have a none answering machine line number for ACS Canada?
I could live with the US setup as if you want to place an order it would say press a certain number and stay on the line. At least someone would eventually answer.
Thanks Ron

ACS Canada..

Our Brantford location is open
Monday through Saturday.

Store Hours:
Monday to Friday - 8AM until 5:00PM
Saturday - 8AM until 3:00PM

Warehouse/Shipping Hours:
Monday to Friday - 8AM until 5:00PM

Contact Aircraft Spruce Canada at
Phone: (877) 795-2278 or (519) 759-5017
Fax: (519) 759-8964
[email protected]

Address:
Aircraft Spruce Canada
150 Aviation Ave.,
Brantford Municipal Airport
Brantford, ON N3T 5L7

Once again impatience prevails. With my short memory span (thanks Mom) when I got the piece of information that is usable I jump rather than listen to the entire message. Had I listened I would have learned to press #1 for sales, which is a direct line to sales.
Don't we have any privacy on here? (kidding) Got an e-mail from Mr. Irvin about my troubles. I had figured out my mistake by then but forgot to fix my complaints here.
Ron

Once again impatience prevails. With my short memory span (thanks Mom) when I got the piece of information that is usable I jump rather than listen to the entire message. Had I listened I would have learned to press #1 for sales, which is a direct line to sales.
Don't we have any privacy on here? (kidding) Got an e-mail from Mr. Irvin about my troubles. I had figured out my mistake by then but forgot to fix my complaints here.
Ron

It's actually Jim Irwin. He's been very helpful with issues related to ACS in Canada. I'm still not happy with the delivery time from ACS Canada, and their 'same day' shipping seems to be more like 'same fortnight' for most of my orders. My assumption is that they have to wait for back orders from the USA before they can ship out of Brantford. Also, their shipping costs are high.

I have found that it's cheaper and faster to order directly from ACS in California for small items that can be shipped USPS. Sorry for being direct, but that's the reality.

Vern

Sorry for the typo, I know better. ACS Canada might not be perfect, but it's a lot better than anything we had. I live way on the end of a province that is almost an island. I have a business and freight is always a day longer than most others. I blame it on my location. I am very pleased with the Brantford stock and hope they continue to grow.
Ron

Back