What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Downdraft Paint Booth Available If Someone Wants It

aparchment

Well Known Member
Guys:

I am in the process of selling my house and have moved nearly everything, but I had to leave my really cool collapsible paint booth behind due to concern about storage space. As it turns out I should have taken it, but that's the way it goes.

That said, is there anyone who is sufficiently near Portland Maine who would like a paint booth? I don't have my pics handy, but will add them later. Basically it's an 8', fully enclosed cube built on a lightweight wood frame with plastic "walls." It is a downdraft booth with filtered intake air (through AC filters) and filtered exhaust air (through AC filters and charcoal filters so you don't upset any nearby neighbors with the smell). The exhaust fans are blast proof bilge blowers for marine use. It takes about 1/2 hour to set up and collapses down to about 8' long x 8' tall by 1.5' wide. I keep it against the wall of my garage when not in use.

You would need a pickup and tarp to haul it away without damage.

Email or message me if you are interested.

I'm interested in it but I live in CA. How would I get it to CA? Do you know of anyone coming this way?

Don't think it makes sense

Kevin:

I don't think it would be worth carting it to CA. It would be a hassle and not worth the shipping costs.

Antony

Paint booth

Antony,

I'd be interested, I live in Richmond Maine about 40mins North. In the process of disassembling my bird now for paint.

Chuck

pics

some pics:

img1153qa.jpg

paintbooth1.jpg

img0892h.jpg

img1152g.jpg

Last edited:
Back