What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help building in the Bay Area?

rocketeer13

I'm New Here
I am an aerospace engineer who will be moving to Palo Alto this fall to attend grad school full-time for 2 years; I was hoping that I could lend a hand to anyone that might be building an RV in the local area. I have some experience helping my dad assemble the tail and wings of a -6 years ago, but have been out of the loop since- hopefully upon my return to a steady income I'll be able to start working on a kit of my own.

Until then, I was hoping to familiarize myself with the building process by helping anyone who could use a hand. Any opportunity would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Andrew

Hi Andrew,
rocketeer13 said:
Until then, I was hoping to familiarize myself with the building process by helping anyone who could use a hand. Any opportunity would be great.
I'm in San Jose, just starting on a -7 (still setting up the shop). I'll be mostly building by myself, so would love some help now and then. Get in touch when you come to the area -- [email protected].

Best wishes,
Boris

Back